First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Kapas Island 2016

July 2016
















 











































2 comments:

mspiqa said...

Hai makyah..

Hayalan said...


Visit various attractive location related to edu-tourism in UPM.
More info at https://sciencepark.upm.edu.my/edu_park-2606