First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Broga Hill: hiking to the top for sunrise

Yeay, its Sunday 21st Feb..wake up at 4.00 am, getting ready with foods, drinking water and water for wudhu' and of course our telekong..Broga hill here we go..

Thanks zaza, k.yan, pqa, k.hanim, fadh, n k.yong for this sweet moment..and the sunrise, Subhanallah..it was really beautiful..Alhamdulillah..Allahuakbar!



us except the photographer :)


where is the sun?




its rising slowly..slow and slowly...and keep rising



almost full...thats the sun..

other photos..layann..












ngeeee..hi saya zaza!



going down..ready your break or you will fall..haha






What a happy Sunday :) may we have other happy day for the next time..InshaAllah..

T.H.E. E.N.D.

No comments: