First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If..

If there is what I like..

But what I want is the other thing..

So what?

Confusing..

Need some help maybe?

NEED RESOLUTION..

I'm afraid to see the light..

If it's really meant to shine me or not..

and

My monologue continues..



~~ pic caption: once upon a time in Broga Hill~~


No comments: