First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Hakikat hati dan bahagia

Bisakah dingerti hati ini
oleh aku atau kamu
kerna senyuman yg teukir
aku disangka bahagia

Jika ditanya apa kuharap
aku mahu kamu bahagia
yakinlah akan senyum ini
aku benar-benar bahagia

Bahagia itu aku yang rasa
jangan ditanya lagi soal hati
lihatlah senyuman ini
aku masih bahagia

Harapan aku
melihat semuanya bahagia
agar aku terus tersenyum
dan aku akan terus bahagia

Maafkan aku duhai hati



:)

* its officially a year that im working here..right here..semoga terus mendapat dan memberi manfaat..InsyaAllah

No comments: