First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I'm back!

Out of boredom, scrolling down my own blog, feeling like posting something.
Why not right?
Currently I'm in lots of dilemmas.
Been in UK for 6 months. 
Lots to share,
Tapi sekarang kat kampung internet slow,
Laptop pun rosak.
Dah nasibbb..
Balik UK ada trip ke Medan, Indonesia (my 3rd trip)
Nanti bila ada masa nak upoad sini.
Sekian melepaskan bosan.
Good night.


Rindu London

Sangat - sangat..

Uwaaaaaaaaaaa...


Stonehenge
Danau Toba, Medan Indonesia.

Teman jln2 uk..miss u sngoti sab.



No comments: