First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Monday, June 28, 2010

i'm sorry i support england

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Dear blog,

First of all, I'll try to write in english..because im very enthusiastic about improving my english now..speaking doesn't count..hehe..then if rasa cam xsampai maksud like this, i'll write in malay..well, papepn suka ati aku la nk tulis gna bahasa apa pn kn..ha3

*sigh*..i don't know what to start..but just now finished the 2nd round World Cup 2010 match between England n Germany..ended with Germany 4-1 England..My comment, both team played their best..ball possession more to England..come out the commentator also agree with me..haha..but how come they lost?i think england lack of defending..weak strikers..they too depended on midfielders like lampard n gerrald..and germany they're all really fast..ball came from upper and fastly bringing it down and shot..blink3, it'll be four and its four..as conclusion, they deserve to win..

Well, many frens said i'm england supporter..and, yeah i am..i'm such a fan that accept the win but not any lose..that's the most problematic part..ha3..but actually i'm almost fully mentally prepared for this match..such a grateful they're pass to 2nd round..yeah, the 3 group matches really made me sick..luckily they finished well during last group match against slovenia..as usual, england will pass the group round and packed their stuffs to return to england before the final..it's happened since many years before..so, thats the reason i said im early prepared for their lost..hehe..

But for a while, im emotional..supposed not..but maybe that just showed how a loyal person i am..england the first team i like and i'll support the team no matter what..sometimes crossed in my mind why should i support the team that always made me sick?hurt?feeling down?and even they have rooney that i really hate?i also don't know how to answer..somebody help me pleaseeeee.......or maybe i don't want the answer..oh, back to emotional thing, its because everybody post about the germany win (facebook and twitter)..it's ok..but when come to talking bad about england, i feel sad..from neutral feeling to sad and finally feel like crying..and deep in my heart i'm actually crying..feeling lonely..wishing im not reading all the posts and comments..huhuhu..i know somewhere outside, there are some friends will know how i feel right now..they're with me since WC 2002..i miss them damn much..or at least her..and the rest, only Allah knows..

Fanatics with england team, it's all started with owen..since WC 1998..the only person i like..yes, i like him, love him much than you guys think..i'm happy with his happiness and im not when he's not..bad news about him made me feeling down..so watch out friends, better updated me with good2 things only about owen..haha..what such a xleh terima kenyataan person i am..kua3..nak wat lagu mana kan, kang xpasal2 aku plak bersedih..so dont play2 with me ya..then, i like to share with people that i like him so much and i got responses..some of them smile..it's ok frens, your smile is enuff..rather any comments actually becuse you have no ide what comments that i like..hehe..

Finally, in the deeper feeling due to england lost, now i find out the reason..i think that is the punishment to capello because he didn't want to take owen in england squad..hehe..boleh x camtu?boleh la..so my emotion back to normal..means, they deserve to lost..wakaka..owen played the best to make sure he's in..capello want proves and he proved it..even scored hatrik during championship league..but capello still made the arrogant face, thinking he has the best players deserved for South Africa..i know Owen must be very sad because not chosen..so i always praying capello will regrets one day..and now the time..hak3..people, do you remember that owen scored hatrik during game against germany once time ago?hehe..that's my man..

I think i should stop here..dun want talking about him anymore..its almost 2 am now..tomorrow working..if not surely i layan argentina vs mexico 230am nanti..good luck both team..i think argentina will win..but the truth is, both team will decide..Sekian..

Love also can hurt,
Mazies-Loves Owen

No comments: