First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Monday, June 6, 2011

The idea

idea...
thought..
opinion...
it can comes easy or hard 
sometimes one will desperately need it 
just to spark a sentence
give it a word
to complete a phrase 
leading the introduction
and make it a paragraph
thus proceed to other parts
it's how the idea works
or else
stuck with nothing 


p/s: the challenge as a master student


Nur~right now waiting for idea to come =(

2 comments:

mis_hareena said...

dats what we call critical thinking...hahaha...beginilah perasaan org2 yg tgh write up thesis...sometimes, it even worse...hehee..

mazies nur said...

uhu..n ended up not wake up in the morning..