First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Saturday, May 29, 2010

mazies & nrnz...after 8 years ♥ ♥ ♥

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah, after 8 years, we're able to see each other again..i'm so happy happy happy..i'm grateful to Allah..well, it's abot me n nik raihanna nik zulkifeli i am talking about..i used to call her nik..glamour name of course nrnz..hehe..one of my bestfriends during maahad..i'm 1 year older than her, so made she called me kak maziah..this older younger thing just normal in my school..everybody can became close..don't want to explain about that, those who know will know..haha..well i first met nik at 2000 when she was roomate to my bestfriend idah..n we became closer when we're classmate at form 3 (3-6)..sit next to each other..wahh, so many memories in the class..i miss all the classmates..basirah, filah etc..all the sleeping things..haha..ustaz mat noor, cikgu azahari, cikgu azimah our geography teacher but just taught few lesson..and many more teachers..the kopok lekor breakfast with nik, going to toilet together and bla bla bla..the special about nik from other friends, she likes to hold hand when walking..haha..i like it..

Well, we met yesterday (28/5/2010)..i picked her up at ain's house at bangi..slept overnight at my house..chatting2, talking2..gossipping2..laughing2..etc..today we just hang out at the mines, shopping and eating..then send her back at ktm serdang..taking few pictures but i just compiled it into one specially dedicated to nik..may we have other day to see each other again..love you..gonna miss you dear..thanx for everything.. ♥ ♥ ♥


today at mines, mazies and nrnz
Oh I almost forget..i get my favorite tv series novel from nik..birthday present..im not sure for belated or becoming birthday because my birthday is actually 10 december..huhu..whateverlah..the important thing is its "the vampire diaries"..thank you thank you thank you so much dear..its all what i wanted when i went into bookstore before..i'll try to have all the novel series..=p mazies salvatore love you nik..you should read this novel too or at least watch the series..i'm sure you will fall for damon salvatore..hehe..

Thank you dear..♥ ♥ ♥

Love,
Mazies

No comments: