First of all, warning you, this boring blog is from an ordinary not talented, not gifted, not skilled, lazy, but wanted to write writer. Well its me!Sorry for the grammar, vocab, and for everything else. Sometimes in English, sometimes Melayu, sometimes Klate and mostly mixed. I write when I feel I want to and sometimes I become Shakespeare, the other times Einstein, Scoffield, Rosberg, Beckham, Specter, etc. I tell story about myself, my interest, my trips, my favorite foods, my favorite shows, my family, my friends, my work, .... Last but not least, loves no hates..

Friday, May 6, 2011

when ones reach the limit...

they will stop or they will exceed it..stop means enuff,no other ways anymore..enuff to be useless..haha..or they can do whatever they like..the limit is not there anymore..nothing control them..ignore the others..

you think so?

but what do you do?

Maybe can take a rest, think wisely, ask ur heart..let the mind and heart act together..don't let one control you..as long as Iman is there inside you, isyaAllah you'll do ok..pray a lot

Lastly, tawakkal to the great one, Allah

ps: its not even what i did..haha..but i'll try..peace no war!!

Regards,
Mazies

No comments: